Residential EPC's

An Energy Performance Certificate is required for every residential property for sale or to rent in the UK and our Team of Chartered Surveyors are ready to help.

office building

Commercial EPC's

Commercial Energy Performance Certificates are required for all non-domestic buildings which are for sale or for rent in Northern Ireland.

phone email icon

Contact Us Today

Visit out contact page and get in touch with us today to find out more about the services we offer. You can reach us by phone, email or through our online contact form.

Chartered Surveyors Providing Commercial & Residential EPC's

We are proud of the fact that we are property professionals and members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, NHER and Stroma Certified Energy Assessors. If you have any questions about what this means – about our credentials or our expertise in handling your property, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07784 192 417 for further details.

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required if refinancing, selling or renting property in Northern Ireland. An energy assessment tells a potential buyer or renter how energy efficient a house or commercial property is. This is a legal requirement in Northern Ireland and you must obtain an EPC before a property is placed on the market. We at NI Property Group are fully qualified Chartered Surveyors and certified by the RICS, Stroma and Elmhurst Energy, government approved accreditation bodies. Our assessors provide EPC’s on all types of residential and commercial properties throughout all of Northern Ireland.


Residential EPC Booking

Get in touch with us today for more information on residential EPC’s

Commercial EPC Booking

Contact Us regarding your commercial EPC